06 July 2009

Musing Mondays (6 July)

Today's Musing Mondays question: "Who, if anyone usually accompanies you to the library? Is it somewhere you go alone? Or is it a regular outing with family or friends? Which do you prefer?"

Because I'm lame (and possibly because I love him a bunch!), I pretty much always go with my fiancée, Scott, to the library. Sometimes I'll stop in on my own to pick up holds and whatnot, but generally it's a family affair. I go and get books, Scott whines that his audiobooks haven't been returned yet (seriously, the fines some people must have on these things!), and then we both dip into the A/V section to check out the movie selection. We've been watching a lot of movies lately; they're not all good, but they're all free!

3 comments:

Nise' said...

I can sympathize with Scott about waiting for an audio book to be returned. I have been waiting 2 weeks and I hope it is because they are trying to finish up the 43discs and not that they just forgot to return it!

Jenny Girl said...

Free movies are best! I'm not into the audio books, since I can tune out conversations pretty easily. It's a work thing.
Here's my musing

kayerj said...

nice answer. my Monday musings